Thursday, November 27, 2014

Beckie's Birds

Two quilts for Beckie
A Convergence Quilt in Teal Blues
 Quilted in my 'custom e2e' layout
using Williamsburg from Sweet Dreams,
a wool batting and Fantastico variegated thread
The back of the quilt

This week I finished another custom e2e 
quilted on one of Sandy's scrappy quilts
I love my Innova!

Beckie's Birds

Quilted with Little Tweet!
also a design by Kim Diamond at Sweet Dreams
 Beautiful fabrics, the floral fabric above is the backing
I added a Pearl border in the 2 inch stripe outer border
Beckie added to her quilt with perfect little fussy cut cornerstones :0)
Thank you Beckie

Thankful for wonderful quilting friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...