Saturday, April 2, 2016

Tina's Bargello

Bargello made by Tina

Great batiks and color choices. Quilted with Fantastico variegated thread in teals by Superior Threads. Batting is Quilter's Dream Wool. 


Quilting design is New Wave


and it's reversible! This is the back of the quilt pieced from the scraps from the top...


Isn't it great!?!


Gorgeous quilt Tina! Thank you :0)

I took a pic of the backing loaded on the longarm, it felt so weird!

 Even Micheal walked in my studio and questioned what I was doing loading a quilt top first! See, he does pay attention! That's my guy :0) 

Having the best weekend at Goldie's Good Times Weekend. An entire weekend of quilting with a classroom full of quilters at Honey Run Quilters at Cathy's Sew & Vac. Most of us are working on UFOs, today I finished a top I started last year at a Linda Ballard workshop. Yea! Tomorrow is show and tell, pix will be posted on my blog Ramblin' Rose.

Enjoy your weekend, 
tot ziens, Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...