Sunday, August 28, 2016

Studio closed until Sept. 6th

As planned, I am headed for Sandy Utah tomorrow for a longarm boot camp at Quilts On the Corner. 4 full days of hands on training for my Innova longarm. 3 days of hand guided training, machine maintenance and more, trying out different threads, marking pens/methods, longarm rulers and tools. Day 4 will be all about Mach 3, the new software platform that will replace Auto Pilot. 
I am sew excited! Classes are being taught by Renae Haddadin, award winning longarm quilter. Most recently won Best in Show at AQS for her longarm quilting. She is an Innova dealer and owner of Quilts on the Corner which carries thread & longarm tools including Red Snappers, a product Renae developed. 

Something I've wanted to do since I bought my Innova however, unable to get away while taking care of Mom. Now, it's time and timing is good because now I don't have to learn the new software on my own!!! Yea. I am a hands on visual learner, so this is a good option for me to learn the new system. 

The week is followed by the Labor Day weekend, so... the studio will be closed until Tuesday Sept. 6th. Have many appointments set up for the week I get back. Looking forward to seeing you all then! 

Enjoy the week and the upcoming Labor Day weekend
Temps here in the North Valley are predicted to be much cooler this coming week, 
hope that holds true for the week I get back! 
Tot ziens, Jo 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am totes jelly! At moments like these I wish I wasn't way down here in New Zealand! I believe we have a whole three Innova owners here now. Hardly enough to have a get together!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...