Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Classes


Fall classes are underway at Cathy's. I have 4 students taking my Quilting 101 Class. We are making a two color, two block quilt. The sample quilt is red and white I made from some reproduction fabrics. Three folks came to the first Block of the Month class with five more signed up for the "last chance" class coming up this Wednesday. Color Me Happy is the 2011/12 Block of the Month. The quilt sample is very colorful and a BIG change from the repro fabric I have been working with this year. lol 



Happy Quilting!





2 comments:

  1. Great quilting! You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jo, I bet you didn't think you would need a counseling degree to teach the Block of the Month class, did ya? I am naming my quilt "SYBIL" even though it is based on Mary Engelbreit fabrics. I think you know why. Thanks for being so patient and such a great teacher. I promise to have all my blocks cut for next week. Wait a minute...I won't be there next week-I will be at the Vet's meeting. Oh well, I will register for the evening but try to "sit in" for the morning session...

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...