Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spools for Sue

Sue of Cozy Little Quilts asked me to machine quilt this top for her. 
Here is the start...
and a finish on my longarm...
Beautiful French General fabrics from Moda, well made, it was a pleasure to quilt this little guy!
Spools blocks machine quilted with Spools and Needles e2e ~ Designs by Deb 
Thank you Sue!
The backing, also a French General
Sue, I turned the quilt to capture the pretty border design on the backing :0)
It will be on it's way back to you soon! 
Happy Birthday!!!
Enjoy Your Day :0)


For the locals... Honey Run Quilter's Annual Holiday Craft Fair is this Friday and Saturday, the 15th and 16th, 9:30 to 4 pm both days. Located in the classroom at Cathy's/Honey Run 2418 Cohasset Road, Chico CA 95926. Teresa will have store samples for sale, some that I quilted plus more items made by other needle artists and quilters.  More info and links on my blog Ramblin' Rows.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jo ! Thank you so much for quilting this spools quilt for me. LOVE IT !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilting on this spools quilt. I'm with you and the French General. Great fabric

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...