Monday, December 1, 2014

Batik Star Sampler for Bettie

OK, now I know I am tiered, just posted on the wrong blog so if you see something about Frozen quilts, refer to my quilt blog! That's where I moved the post :0) silly me!

In it's place are pix of a recent customer quilt finished in November ...

This beauty is quilted for Bettie C

Bettie is a new to me customer, definitely not new to quilting! This is one gorgeous well made quilt!!! Loved everything about it. The colors, the batik fabrics, the pattern (a BOM offered at Morning Star Quilts in Paradise CA) Love, love, love!!! 


Quilted with Deep Blue Sea, a nice combination of swirls and pearls
In addition to the e2e, borders and corners were also quilted in the outer borders.
A digital design set from Sweet Dreams Studio
Perfect for this quilt with it's colors and the batik prints!
They were made for each other :0) along with the Marine blue Glide thread
 Perfection!
Quilted with wool batting... love love love!!!

Quilt almost all laid out on my worktable. 
We've had rain, for more than one day... YEA!!!
Good for the earth, not so good for taking pix outdoors
so this is the best shot I can get of this beauty in it's entirety :0) 
 Did I mention... love love love! 
Bettie was pleased as well, that's always the best part! 
 Thank you Bettie :0)

Thank you for stopping by! Groetjes, Jo
"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave."
Native American Proverb

1 comment:

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...