Monday, August 20, 2012

Samples for HoneyRun Quilters

Theresa at Honey Run Quilters has been very busy making store samples. It's great to have these to practice my longarm quilting on! Here are a few that I machine quilted. This one is quilted with a bamboo design...
 This one will have large flowers appliqued onto the blue fabric over the quilting...
This one is quilted with an all over leaf design and will have brightly colored leaves appliqued in one row...
 close up of the bamboo quilting design ...
 and the owl Theresa appliqued onto this quilt after it was quilted...
There are a few more ready to be quilted. Some of these quilts will be shown at Quilting in the Garden coming up soon in the Bay Area, Northern California.

4 comments:

  1. I love the bamboo! It's perfect with those greens.
    Appliqué after quilting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the bamboo is so refreshing! I can't wait to see it when it's all finished. The owl is adorable too, but I'm big on owls - so it's bound to be one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bamboo is clever. You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilting. Your circles are perfect, tips please. I love the bamboo.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...