Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ASQG Quilt Show this weekend

Our Chico guild's quilt show is this weekend!!!
Over the weekend I finished binding, a sleeve and label on my Medallion quilt. 
New pics are posted on my blog Ramblin' Rows

I am in charge of vendors and have everything that I can think of ready.
Thursday will be picking up snacks and water, taping off the floors, getting tables and chairs into the booth spaces. Friday morning drop off quilts and an ice chest, check in vendors in the afternoon after all of the racks and our quilts are up. Saturday and Sunday, check in with vendors for breaks and lunch. And above all have fun! Weather forecast is good too :0) 

I have a few quilts to get going for customers the remainder of this week. Then I will be busy and may not get to another post... have a wonderful weekend. 
Wish you could all come to our show!!!
Next week I will post pics from the show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...