Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wall hanging for Christine

Christine G made this wall hanging for her bedroom. It matches her pillow shams and bedding. A fairly new quilter, she did a beautiful job! Elegant fabrics, love the birds in the border fabric.
I quilted two different block designs by One Song framed with SID and a border design. 
Detail of the blocks from the back...
Christine was pleased when she picked up her quilt earlier this month. 

I am still playing catch up since the quilt show and a couple of busy, frustrating weeks with some set backs. This week I finished a quilt for Donna and a baby quilt for Beckie, two of my very favorite customers. Pix are still on my camera to be posted soon along with some pix of a very special quilt I have been working on for a couple of weeks. A quilt made by a long time quilter, Shirley is 92 years young! Here is a preview of her quilt as I was getting it started...
Enjoy your day, stitching away. Happy Halloween! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...