Sunday, February 8, 2015

Phoebe, Leslie and Donna's Quilts

Phoebe's graphic quilt

 Quilted with Crazy Swirls lined up with each block
LOVE my Innova!
using a gold Magnifico thread from Superior Threads
The backing, a hand dye with just the right colors :0)
It's bright!

Quilted during the week along with Leslie D's Star quilt

Quite the variety of quilts come thru my studio! 
This beauty is quilted with a new design I am playing with
 Another e2e design that I am able to set up to look like each block
 is quilted individually. Did I mention... LOVE my Innova!

A little hard to see the quilting especially with the busy prints
but aren't the prints gorgeous!?! Love
Lots of French General

And a toddler bed quilt Donna made
 for her firstborn grandchild
 with a very cute Pooh fabric!
 Great fabric and color selection Donna!
Quilted with Ginger Hearts that worked well with the backing too
using a Glide thread

Also finished were two community service quilts for our guild.
The houses are in the previous post and the second I haven't
taken photos of along with Kathy W's quilt which is almost finished.

Great weekend with lots of needed rain
Enjoy your Sunday, take a few stitches!
That's where I am headed for the rest of the afternoon, Jo

"We will be known forever by the tracks we leave."
Native American Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...