Saturday, June 18, 2011

Civil War BOW

Finally figured out a link to post pics of my blocks. Tried to set up a slideshow gadget several times over the past week, but was not successful. Will have to see how this set from Flickr will work here on the blog.

Despite having a head cold and not feeling well all week, I did get the new BOW done today. Block #25 Calico Puzzle. Quilting has a way of soothing the soul.
Calico Puzzle
This was an easy block to do and as has been the case with all of the blocks, I spend more time selecting fabric and fussy cutting than sewing the block. I am happy that I am caught up now, well, other than 3 blocks I skipped over for one reason or another. Really glad I started this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...