Saturday, May 23, 2015

Answered Prayers

Thank you all for your prayers for my Mom as they have been answered. Mom left this world and the body that caused her so much confusion and pain. She has a new caregiver now in the arms of the Lord along with many members of her family and friends that made the journey before her. Thank you for extending love and prayers for Michael and I as well.

 Crystal and Mom hanging out in my quilting studio
I miss them both so very much

Mom years ago
she would come down to my studio and help pull pins
out of the leaders on my first longarm

Michael took these last year on Thanksgiving Day
I am missing my Mom
 and am comforted with the thought
she is in a better place

Tot Ziens Mom
Thank you all again, bear hugs, Jo

5 comments:

  1. Ah, so hard. Continued prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad but glad. Free of pain and confusion. Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts.
    Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, thanks so much for your call. I posted your request and will post in the morning that she has passed on. I'll give you a call in the morning. Love you so much and so happy that Mom has had a gentle and peaceful passing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My devices wouldn't let me reply before, but my prayers have been and continue to be with you. The way you phrased it is beautiful and gives me hope for your recovery from the loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had you on my mind on week Jo. Sending you love today and comforting thoughts. Your Mom had a wonderful Daughter. Xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...