Friday, May 1, 2015

Flower Moon


May 1st
Flowers are abundant in my garden :0)
So nice to see color and shiny new leaves

Update on Mom and Michael... both doing much better! Thank you for all your kind thoughts, words and prayers. Mom is getting over the cold and eating better again. Cuts are healing despite her pulling off the Steri Strips the hospital applied by the first night. Happy I had some new ones on hand and kept them replaced daily.

Michael is much better, not looking as gray/green! Tests indicate possible stones and a Gall Bladder attack. So nice to have him back up and feeling better as in not so grumpy! I am back at longarming and made good progress the last two days. Yesterday the 2nd Merry Snowmen was finished. Yea! Definitely a fun quilt to work on and getting in some hand guided quilting feels really good. 

Enjoy your Friday and the weekend
Take the time to make some stitches!
Tot Ziens, Jo 


5 comments:

  1. Woah! Poor Michael what do they do about that ?? Hope it's an easy fix! Glad to hear all this good news though...xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to read they are both doing well, and I hope things continue to improve. See you Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to read they are both doing well, and I hope things continue to improve. See you Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy to hear they are on the mend! Specially Micheal, men can be very grumpy when they are sick. And that's putting it nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is putting it nicely :0) Even tho we have emailed just wanted to post that I saw this since it never reached my email box, very frustrating. WordPress here we come!

      Delete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...