Friday, August 16, 2013

August quilts

Progress on customer quilts...
 Two more for Sandra E, Horses quilted with Lassos...
Stars and Stripes quilted on this patriotic quilt
 Love Sandra's applique hearts
 This is her backing pieced with extra blocks, the background fabric is called American Pie!
Sandra brought in two more when she picked these up :0)

A modern quilt for Claudia quilted with oval swirls...
A traditional one in 19th Century colors, also for Claudia...
Quilted with a new pattern called Williamsburg by Kim Diamond
Claudia has a third one that is still on the longarm. I'll show better pics next week once they are trimmed and I get photos of whole quilts.

This is a quilt top made and quilted for JoAnn with binding added that she will hand stitch. Lots of nine patches in the borders! JoAnn brought 2 more quilts for quilting yesterday :0)

A custom quilt with applique for Linda
and a second quilt for Linda with owls. Sew cute! 
She will add eyes now that it's quilted

Beckie brought in another when she picked up her quilts from last week. Theresa, Marna and Heidi finished two quilts that will be quilted for the shop, Honey Run Quilters. And a new customer brought in a quilt today.
More quilts came in than went out. Actually, there are two more I quilted this week that are not trimmed or photos taken, so the count may be even? I've lost count! 
Good thing it's Friday afternoon and time to wrap up the week.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will be working on my August UFO's and finishing the quilting on my Medallion quilt (Click to see) using the new table. Yea! 
Thank you to all of my wonderful customers and thank you for stopping by for a visit :0)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Jo! You are a marvel!! I just can't believe how much you have accomplished. Holy Cow!! Fantastic!!! xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is back on thanks to recent spammers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...