This was a very fun quilt finished for Carol
Most blocks were quilted differently with two thread changes.
Tangarine and Lime Green.
This is a quilt project Carol started hand quilting some time ago after it was basted. You can see the basting threads are still there, I pulled some of them when they got in the way. I was quite impressed that the Innova, Harley had no problem quilting a previously basted quilt. Yea! Carol decided to change gears and we decided on quilting designs of flowers and butterflies. I improvised with some butterfly looking feathers :0) I left in all of Carol's hand stitches and incorporated them into the machine stitching
This is the quilt back/backing fabric